HELP with my football league fixtures

Copper Contributor

Hi i have created a league table for my football(soccer) team, 

i have created the table and i have created where i insert all fixtures and scores, i have the league table so auto fills the correct information IE, played, won, lose Ect,, 

Now what i am trying to do is in another sheet is to get it to auto fill in all the fixtures from a certain team, example in screenshot1

and i want it to auto fill on another sheet so it will look like this: screenshot2

i need it in this format so i can link it to a website 

2 Replies

To auto-fill the fixtures for a specific team on another sheet, you can use the VLOOKUP function in Excel. Create a table on the second sheet with the desired format for the fixtures and enter the team names in the first column. In the second column, use the VLOOKUP function to retrieve the fixtures for each team by referencing the range of the table containing all the fixtures on the first sheet. Adjust the column numbers and range as per your data. Drag the formula down to auto-fill the fixtures for all the teams. This will allow you to have the fixtures in the desired format on the second sheet, which can be linked to your website. Additionally, if you're looking to incorporate football fixtures, you can consider using FIFA Mobile Unlimited Coins  as a source for the fixtures data.

Struggling with keeping track of your flag football  team's games? Spreadsheet programs like Excel can help! Here's the trick:

1- Big List: Make a big list on one page showing all the games (like Team X vs. Team Y).
2- Team Page: On another page, write down all the team names.
3- Magic Formula: Use a special thing called "VLOOKUP" to automatically find your team's games from the big list. Just tell it the team's name and it'll do the rest!
4- Copy Paste: Once you set it up for one team, copy that magic formula thingy for all the other teams. Now you have a cool list of just your team's games, easy to update and share!