Help with Formula

Copper Contributor

Attached is a sample of a spreadsheet I have been working on.

I'm having trouble solving how to complete the "Machines die can run on" column.

Each machine on the Macnines tab has a max width they can work up to. EG the 5100 can go to a maximum width of 280 and the 5000 to a maximum width of 530.
Then listed below each machine is the repeat around sizes each machine can achive (this is an exact figure).
The Dies sheet is a list of all Dies we currently have (over 5300). What I need is to know whch machine each die is capable if being installed onto.
The 2 examples that I have competed by hand:
FFOLD/01449 has a repeat around of 228.6 so only those machines on the machines tab that has the possiblity of mactching the repeat around should be selected. It also has a Min paper width of 117 therefore all machines tick this criteria.
FFOLD/00587 firstly the total minmum paper width is 322.8 so any machine that has a max width below this shopuld not be selected. The Repeat Around of 406.4 although 8 machines match thi criteria only 2 have aouth width to match te 322.8 width.

1 Reply

Hi @TClifton ,

The table below need to be normalized and therefore some clarifications need to be made.

Clarification what do the highlighted numbers represent, Machine Width? or Minimum Width?

I understand the numbers across are the Maximum Width for each machine.

Yea_So_0-1624304899330.png

Cheers