SOLVED

Help please

Copper Contributor
I know there is a way to fill in cells on a seperate worksheet from the 1st one....
I cannot, for the life of me, remember how to do it.
4 Replies
With your permission, if you have something specific in mind with your workbook / sheet / table, then send a file (without sensitive data) and explain what exactly you want to do.
This way you can get a solution much faster.
There will surely be someone who wants to and can help.

With what you have briefly described so far, I can only guess.
Would you like to transfer data to another worksheet / workbook / area / cells / columns via hyperlink?
Is it an open workbook / worksheet / etc. ?
Many ask that have many solutions.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

OK. So I want to take "day" for Doe from this page and make turn it into a name on page 2...

name1st2nd3rd
DOE"Day"  
DOE1EVE  
DOE2NIGHT  

page 1

Intakenurse 1nurse 2
1 "Doe" 

into this page.

best response confirmed by DawnB874 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@DawnB874 

I can well imagine that you can have problems with a description of the solution. But it doesn't helps. As I said it helps a file (without sensitive data, which is actually not supposed to be that difficult) where you could explain exactly what the problem is. Enclosed a data from me with your description ... what exactly should happen here?

I have already inserted the cell from sheet one in sheet 2.

Nikolino

@NikolinoDE

Thank you so much! 

That helped quite a bit!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DawnB874 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@DawnB874 

I can well imagine that you can have problems with a description of the solution. But it doesn't helps. As I said it helps a file (without sensitive data, which is actually not supposed to be that difficult) where you could explain exactly what the problem is. Enclosed a data from me with your description ... what exactly should happen here?

I have already inserted the cell from sheet one in sheet 2.

Nikolino

View solution in original post