Help on Autofill cell/Auto Drag to right on different formulas (im using PI datalink formulas)

Copper Contributor

I have a set of data that is linked to PI Datalink server and every day doing the same dragging and filling the cells, therefore I would like to develop a VBA code to help me do that job with few clicks only. also, i need to link the code with a date of (-1day to the current date). any further explanation after your questions.

**Steps highlighted in red in the excel sheet attached

1- select specific cells to be dragged to the right 

2- select a different cell to be filled down the formula to a specific range of cell and then copy/paste values 

3- continue to part 2, the same selected cells in part 2 will have few cells needs to be dragged to the right 

the formula is in the excel attached for part 2 and 3.

so can you please advise on how to simplify that with few clicks or by the only update always the data should be taken one day before the current date the data is taken in 00:00:00 to 24 hours exactly

2 Replies

@fabalshehhi 

With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a MS Excel file (without sensitive data) to your project.

Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

Why does the helper have to reconstruct everything? ..what you already have in Excel.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)