Help Needed with Multiple Dependent Comboboxes in Userform

Copper Contributor

I have tried many different methods to do this and have watched many YouTube videos, but can't find a way to do what I need.

I have a userform with 10 rows of 3 dependent combo boxes.  That means I have 30 comboboxes, but are only 3 levels deep.  All comboboxes have different names of course and will ultimately be imported into a tracking sheet.  All of them use the same data table.  There are 3 columns of data - each about 700 rows deep.

I've looked at several ways to make the 3 dependent, but they all want to use the column heading as one of the boxes.  I tried Advance filter, but can't seem to get it to update after the first run.

Anyone have a good way to do this?

thanks

2 Replies

Anyone out there have any idea on this? I still am stuck. I have Advanced filter working mostly, but am having issues with the ComboBoxes only showing parts of the lists and faulting.  I can enter filter criteria with no problems on the Filter sheet, but when I do it from the Combo boxes, I get faults.  Maybe a circular reference?
To much detail to be able to explain it in detail.  I have uploaded the file.  It consists of one Userform with many dropdown boxes.  First choose the Platform, then choose the Division or Chamber Description.  It presently faults and I cannot determine why.  There are 10 rows of dependent combo-boxes and they use the same data to feed each set.  The Filter sheet seems to work well, but I can't get the Combo boxes to match up.  

Would love to see if anyone can figure this out.  Have watched many YouTube videos, but they all do not go into enough detail for this.

Thanks

Apollo

Anyone out there have any ideas? Need more info? In dire need of help.