header

Copper Contributor

I have a header that is three lines with boxes separate columns; how do I copy this to each page?

8 Replies
here are my headings:

TIMELINE TASK AFFECTED MARKET LOCATIONS

McCormick Parkview SouthSide Pop-Up & Partner Markets

@charrisonhvusaorg 

Headers and footers in a worksheet

You can add headers or footers at the top or bottom of a printed worksheet in Excel. For example, you might create a footer that has page numbers, the date, and the name of your file. You can create your own, or use many built-in headers and footers.

Headers and footers are displayed only in Page Layout view, Print Preview, and on printed pages. You can also use the Page Setup dialog box if you want to insert headers or footers for more than one worksheet at a time. For other sheet types, such as chart sheets, or charts, you can insert headers and footers only by using the Page Setup dialog box.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

@NikolinoDE 

This was good information; however, it didn't solve my issue.  

Please send an Excel file (without sensitive data) and, if possible, explain your plans on the basis of this file.
In general, a detailed explanation of what exactly you want to do, with information about the Excel version and operating system you have, would be of great benefit to everyone involved.

@NikolinoDE 

Here is an example file with a header

Would you like to merge left, right and middle headers? ..in a header?

Attached is the file. I need the header which consist of the first four lines to appear on each page.

@charrisonhvusaorg 

Here is a suggested solution with VBA ... as many headers as you want :))

I hope that it will help you despite the difficult birth.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here