Jun 30 2021 05:19 AM
Jun 30 2021 05:30 AMSolution
To display rows for a level, click the appropriate
2. Level 1 contains the total sales for all detail rows.
3. Level 2 contains total sales for each month in each region.
4. Level 3 contains detail rows — in this case, rows 17 through 20.
5. To expand or collapse data in your outline, click the
and outline symbols, or press ALT+SHIFT+= to expand and ALT+SHIFT+- to collapse.
Hope I was able to help you with this info.
*For example, see your inserted file in this message.
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)
* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.