Formula To Identify Sales Maturation?

Copper Contributor

I'm looking for a formula (or a cheat) to identify a maturation point over a period of time. For example, we have installed a large number of ATM's in 2022 and I need to identify the average monthly transactions each ATM completes but only after the ATM has 'matured'. Each ATM matures at a different point in time. Does anyone know if there is a formula that can identify when a row of numbers 'matures' (ie, levels off)?

Thank You!!

1 Reply

@GavinNMATM 

Does anyone know if there is a formula that can identify when a row of numbers 'matures' (ie, levels off)?

Thank you for at least giving a hint at what "matures" means in this context. Can you be a bit more specific? For your context? To my knowledge there is not "a formula" -- emphasis on the article "a" -- meaning a singular function or formula designed for that purpose and applicable across all situations.

Yet I'm quite confident that some of the regular contributors to this forum could design one for your situation, if you could describe what "leveling off" in your context would look like, answering (at a minimum) questions such as:

• minimum period of time to examine
  • maximum amount of variation in utilization figures during said period
  • etc