Formula needed - Red flag / highlight / bold if colours

Copper Contributor

I am tracking the ins and outs of the company where I work. I would like a red flag to appear on those people who have arrived late (light red) or have forgotten to sign in (dark red).

I have used the conditional formatting for the colours but I cannot find the formula to higlight/put in bold the name of those who are late. Can anyone help me?Screenshot 2022-02-01 155217.png 

2 Replies

@O_ON_8 You only indicate when it should become dark red. What are the rules for the other colours? I.e. when no longer green but orange? When should it become red? I can probably guess, but it would be better to be precise. And why are a "-" and 16:02 grey?

Thank you @Riny_van_Eekelen . I wasn't clear enough in my first message. 

I have used conditional formatting for the colours, depending on the time members of staff arrive. The software that we use only gives me the times, I have set the boundaries for the conditional formatting:
Before 8h45 --> green
from 8h45 to 8h51 --> orange
after 8h52  --> light red
and those who have not clocked in  --> dark red.
everything in grey is because they are justified absences (not important).
What I am asked to do is to indicate the staff who are late (light red) or who forget to clock in (dark red), so I need to find a formula that highlights or puts a little flag in the name box of the team member in question, so that it is easily visible.

I hope this helps understand better my problem.