formula help

Copper Contributor

I have excell doc and i am being asked to do the fallowing to the data. i dont know how to add the formula in number one below or how to do the fallowing. 

1. Add a calculated column that calculates the cost of cooling using $0.00124 per Cooling BTU formatted with the Accounting Number Format

2. Filter the data to display only one Heating BTU number of your choice.

3. Apply Best Fit to all columns

4. Center the worksheet horizontally on a landscape page.

1 Reply

@pkosearas 

You wrote: 

I have excell doc and i am being asked to do the fallowing to the data. i dont know how to add the formula in number one below or how to do the fallowing. 

1. Add a calculated column that calculates the cost of cooling using $0.00124 per Cooling BTU formatted with the Accounting Number Format

2. Filter the data to display only one Heating BTU number of your choice.

3. Apply Best Fit to all columns

4. Center the worksheet horizontally on a landscape page.

First of all, without knowing what the other columns are, it would be hard to give a specific answer.

Second, though, what you've posted has the ring of a class assignment. If that's the case, it really would be best if you talked with a fellow classmate or, even better, your instructor. Or do some research with a basic Excel text...if it's a class, you should be working to figure it out on your own.

If that's not the case, if it's not a class assignment, then come back with a bit more information on what the rest of the spreadsheet looks like, the one in which you're being asked to perform those tasks.