SOLVED

Formula for copying down formula in specific order

Brass Contributor

Hi

I have a table of 252 unique combinations these have been times by 53 to get 13,356 rows.

In Column A i am trying to add the week no for each unique combination so for example the first 252 unique combinations in row C, D and E will have no 1 in column A then the next 252 rows will have no 2 in column A and so on all the way up to 53. I have attached the Workbook

Is there a formula that can do this for me ?

3 Replies

@Riny_van_Eekelen Hi

The issue I'm having with how the budget forecast and actuals are laid out in power query I want to have it laid it out as " budge, forecast, Actuals"

like this below

excel_learner_1-1637588473542.png

but when I sort the customer column (week no) it becomes like this the BFA column is not in the correct order. is there a way to get in the correct order of Budget then forecast then actuals whilst having the week no sorted ascending.

excel_learner_4-1637588737116.png

best response confirmed by excel_learner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@excel_learner Include the Index column in your sort. First by Week no  then by Index. But, perhaps, difficult to judge from screenshots alone.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by excel_learner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@excel_learner Include the Index column in your sort. First by Week no  then by Index. But, perhaps, difficult to judge from screenshots alone.

View solution in original post