Finding for IRR

Copper Contributor

I need to find for IRR on worksheet 1 using arguments from worksheet 2. How do I write the formula?  I am not able to click on my mouse on a list of cashflows to find for the IRR.   

2 Replies
In entering the values argument, press Ctrl+PgDn to go to Sheet2, then select the range of values by pressing Shift+ArrowDown.

Thank you for your reply.

I am working on an Alternative Cash Sales Worksheet (ACSW) that requires arguments from my Cash Flow Analysis Worksheet (CFAW).  The IRR formula is located on my ACSW worksheet,  cell O53.  To calculate IRR, I need the cash flows of -1,040,000 in CFAW located in cell P8, $155,100 located in cell H32, etc. cell J32, cell N32, cell P32, and cell (R32+ ACSW!N42).  I tried writing the formula in worksheet ACSW, cell O53, finding for IRR, as follows:  =IRR("-CFAW!P8+CFAW!H32+CFAW!J32+CFAW!N32+CFAW!P32+9+(CFAW!R32+ACSW!N18))").  The answer I receive is "VALUE". I have arguments on different pages and cells and am not able to simply scan over all the arguments to find for IRR.  Thank you in advance for your consideration.