Filter table, id values based on matching table, Column1.id and Column1.status=CANCELED

Copper Contributor

I have a table id that is already filtered based on an external report. Among these identities, I only want to keep those that match the same identity in Column1.id with Column1.status =CANCELED

An identity is unique and may look like this, PDoLyLcpDAELMCnd3XSyj4K 

I just need to filter the id table, but I'm open to suggestions

2 Replies

@dSvantesson 

Well, its possible.

I would suggest you read this article

@Juliano-Petrukio 

Thanks for your reply. I read the article and it certainly points to the type of logic I'm looking for. But maybe it does not work to do this on such a large data set. The filter is at least not applied. In "Advanced Search" I also chose the variant to "copy to another location" as well, but then all 39122 rows of the full data set were copied. If I do a simple find on a value in the C column I get a match in the A column.
Advanced filter:
List range: $A$1:$B$39122. (A = Column1.id , B = Column1.status) . This is the full data set table
Criteria range: $C$2:$C$12184 (C = Column1.id (another table with the same name, I tried with different name as well)

The criteria range C contains a list of identities, where one identity matches one cell in A. I would have expected that the A column would only show 12184 rows matching the C column values. Nothing happened