Filter function not working correctly in Power Pivot.

Iron Contributor

Hi,

I try to write a CALCULATE function in Power Pivot. It returns correctly the expect result( number 25).

But when I double click the red angle sign, it shows 22 items. That means the filter function not working correctly. Left 3 items  is correctly result.

small_village_0-1668923339568.png

The formula in Power Pivot:

Đơn xử lý vi phạm:=CALCULATE(COUNTA(Ninja[Bưu cục gửi hàng]),Ninja[Tổng phải lấy]="Lấy", Ninja[LATE]="Trễ",
OR(OR(Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="abnormal parcel",Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="DISPATCH"),OR(Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="PICKUP FAILED", Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="PUSAT_DISPATCH")))

Hope for your help.

Thank you.

3 Replies

@littlevillage 

Drill down shows you all source data rows for the current content of the PivotTable row. For "239K01" you have 22 rows in Data, all of them are shown on drill down.

@Sergei Baklan 

Thanks for response.

The formula below have shown 1 unit, that's correct result, because I use filter function below:

Đơn xử lý vi phạm:=CALCULATE(COUNTA(Ninja[Bưu cục gửi hàng]),Ninja[Tổng phải lấy]="Lấy", Ninja[LATE]="Trễ",OR(OR(Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="abnormal parcel",Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="DISPATCH"),OR(Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="PICKUP FAILED", Ninja[Trạng thái đơn hàng]="PUSAT_DISPATCH")))

when I double click number "1", it show 22 rows and I have to manual filter again to get just one unit for "239K01" like image below:

small_village_0-1670046394813.png

Maybe, It should be work like that.

Hope for your response.

@littlevillage 

Drill down doesn't care which filters are using in measures. If to add slicer, or filter the field added to PivotTable directly, when such filtering affects drill down.