Extracting Data from one sheet to another based on criteria

Occasional Visitor

Hey thanks for taking the time to try to aid me! I have been working on trying to figure this out for days to no avail.

Here are my columns on my "Master" worksheet
[ATTACH]656813[/ATTACH]

Here is what I would like to do: IF a value in the row K (labeled Banker) from K3:K1000 is equal to (XYZ), then the column A:L starting on column 3 would be copied and included on the page that is designated for each individual.

Essentially, if the column labeled "Banker" has a value that is equal to Person X - then the entire column is routed to the workbook that is designated for Person X. There are four different options and four additional workbooks to correlate each option which each individual. So I would like it to look like this:

Say in K3 the initials are X --> I would like that row to then be transferred to workbook (X)
If in K3 the initials are Y --> I would like that row to then be transferred to workbook (Y)
If in K4 the initials are Z --> I would like that row to then be transferred to workbook (Z)
If in K5 the initials are XX --> I would like that row to then be transferred to workbook (XX)

In addition, I would also like for there to be one more function. If in the column G it says "Booked," then I would like that entire column to be transferred to workbook (Closed). Similar to as above, however, If the column is designated as booked, then it will be removed from the Master list and transferred to the worksheet "booked."

Please let me know If I need to add any additional detail. I also was unsure if this could be done without using VBA or Macro.

am so desperate and am grateful for your direction. I have been watching you tube videos and have little to no success.

0 Replies