SOLVED

Extract data from table to write at other tables

Copper Contributor

hi,

Assume i have a table that has information of customer and product they bought. is there any function(s) or function(s) combination that can help me to automatically write down the names of customer based on product? (can excel help me to create new tables based on products?)

Thank you

here i attach file for example, i try to automatically make new tables of student based on each subject.

4 Replies

Hi @misteree

Please attached sample file with you desired result manually entered to advise you the correct solution 

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

thank you @Faraz Shaikh i attached the example and i made the table manually

best response confirmed by misteree (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @misteree,

Pls find attached solution for your query. If you have Microsoft365 (Office365) then you can take the advantage for these new dynamic arrays function or you need use the classic array 

I have attached both the solution for you.;)

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

thank you @Faraz Shaikh, i try it already and it works perfectly.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by misteree (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @misteree,

Pls find attached solution for your query. If you have Microsoft365 (Office365) then you can take the advantage for these new dynamic arrays function or you need use the classic array 

I have attached both the solution for you.;)

View solution in original post