Exporting large Excel spreadsheets to Wordpress

Copper Contributor

I have created a large chart in Excel 365 that would measure about 6 ft wide by 4 ft if printed legibly.  I want to make it available for download from my website so someone could open it on a computer screen and move around in it, vary the size, etc. as I can with the original.  Is there a way to do that?  My site is in Wordpress, and I haven't been able to import as media.

2 Replies

Hi @Oinophilos,

Are you trying to embed the Excel workbook on the website or you wish to have file as download ?

I would recommend you not to uploading the large on WordPress that will drop the load page speed for that page, better solution what I can propose you to use OneDrive. Store your file on OneDrive generate link by clicking share option where you can keep option "share with anyone" and the user easily access the file.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | Microsoft MVP, MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official/Best Answer & like it to help the other members find it more.

@Faraz Shaikh Thank you for such a quick response!  I thought of using Dropbox or OneDrive, but I wasn't sure that was the best or only practical way to do it.