Exel konverter

Copper Contributor

Hello

How can I translate a whole sheet from an English number value to a Danish number value?

I have a whole sheet. It will take a long time if I have to change every cell instead of getting the whole sheet automatically translated.

best regards Tina

6 Replies

@Tina_Schulz1895 

Available number formats in Excel

In Excel, you can format numbers in cells for things like currency, percentages, decimals, dates, phone numbers, or social security numbers.

Select all rows in the worksheet (or spreadsheet and cells, depending on your preference).
right mousekey
Format cells..
Click on the link above and set it as you wish.

Hope I could help you with these information / links.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE Thank you but it does not work

The problem occurs when I download an excel file from an English website and the transfer is like this

361.36 and in DK we have all our digital figures like this 361,36

I can change each cell but then I have 300 rows and it takes a lot of time to change all those cells into digital figures from . to ,

So hopefully someone knows how I can change all the row automatically.

@Tina_Schulz1895 

You should be able to change the system seperators to use the , instead of .      Go to excel options, advanced and change the system separator to the comma.

Hello Kcalloway
Can you please show me how??

@Tina_Schulz1895 

Change the character used to separate thousands or decimals

1. Click File > Options.

2. On the Advanced tab, under Editing options, clear the Use system separators check box.

3. Type new separators in the Decimal separator and Thousands separator boxes.

@NikolinoDE 

kcalloway_0-1671117761488.png

click on options

kcalloway_1-1671117853000.png

click on advanced and see "Use System Separators on the bottom.  Uncheck that box and change the decimal separator to a comma.

Hope this helps.