excel

Copper Contributor

the experience of excel sheet in my laptop is very bad experience i thought that for my laptop manufacturer was differently manufactured. its totally different then others even not working properly buttons also many more problems are i faceing so pls manufacture make it solve my problem.

1 Reply

@rahulpatil4 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Excel on your laptop. If you were facing specific problems or errors, it would be helpful to know more details so that I can assist you better. Here are a few general troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Update Microsoft Office: Ensure that you have the latest updates installed for Microsoft Office. Updates can often fix bugs and improve performance.
  2. System Requirements: Check if your laptop meets the system requirements for the version of Microsoft Office you are using.
  3. Repair Office Installation: You can try repairing your Office installation. To do this, go to "Control Panel" > "Programs" > "Programs and Features," right-click on Microsoft Office, and choose "Change." Then, select "Repair."
  4. Disable Add-ins: Some Excel add-ins can cause performance issues. Try disabling any unnecessary add-ins. You can do this by going to "File" > "Options" > "Add-ins."
  5. Check for Resource Issues: Check if your laptop is running low on resources (CPU, memory, etc.). Close unnecessary applications and see if performance improves.
  6. Clear Excel Cache: Excel may have a cache that can sometimes cause issues. You can try clearing the Excel cache. To do this, close Excel, go to the "%temp%" folder, and delete all files.
  7. Test in Safe Mode: Start Excel in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. You can do this by holding the "Ctrl" key while launching Excel or running it from the command line with the "/safe" option.

The text and steps were edited with the help of AI.

If the problems persist after trying these steps, please provide more details about the specific issues you are facing so that I can offer more targeted assistance.

My answers are voluntary and without guarantee!

Hope this will help you.

Was the answer useful? Mark as best response and Like it!

This will help all forum participants.