excel

Copper Contributor

pfapfa_0-1676321781975.png

6 Replies
????

@mathetes / This message popped out and all data I had disappeared, but the pivot table created from still on excel worksheet?  

Are you asking a question, though. It still isn't clear if you expect some kind of assistance....
sorry and yes purpose of message is for help/assistance if possible!

@pfapfa 

sorry and yes purpose of message is for help/assistance if possible!

You are a person of few words. In addition to posting that image, then, what else can you tell us? You did add this in your reply to my set of question marks (admittedly, I used few words as well!)

This message popped out and all data I had disappeared, but the pivot table created from still on excel worksheet?  

But frankly it's not clear what you're saying:

• You say "all data I had disappeared": does that mean the spreadsheet is blank where there was data? Are other data still present, but not the data on which the pivot table was based? Describe what you have more completely.
  • You say "but the pivot table created from still on excel worksheet?" but ending that with a question mark makes me wonder, yet again, what is actually there. Describe what you have more completely, less ambiguously.

Finally, if there IS something on your workbook/spreadsheet, perhaps you could post a copy on OneDrive or GoogleDrive and paste a link here that grants edit access to it. 

The repair notice indicates there was corruption found in your workbook's calculation chain which suggests Excel may have removed some formulas from your workbook. This could explain why data disappeared.