SOLVED

excel

Copper Contributor

wenhao2210_1-1651725480410.png

excel新手,想要讓G格呈現 如果D2<E2為0或D2>F2為0.6662,兩者都不是的話為原本數值,請問這個判斷是要怎麼打

2 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@wenhao2210 

I'm sorry, but in this forum, we speak mostly English.  If you need further assistance, I suggest that you find someone who can translate for you.

According to Google Translate, you wrote:  ``I'm new to excel and want to show G grid. If D2<E2 is 0 or D2>F2 is 0.6662, if neither of them is the original value, how do I make this judgment?``

(EDIT:  Aha!  After I refreshed the page, the Chinese was translated into English automatically.  But I think Google did a better job of translation.)

I think the following is literally what you want:

=IF(D2<E2, 0, IF(D2>F2, 0.6662, D2))

However, I wonder if you really want:

=IF(D2<E2, E2, IF(D2>F2, F2, D2))

because I notice that F2 is not exactly 0.6662.

That is equivalent to the following:

=IF(D2<E2, E2, MIN(F2, D2))

Note:  Some languages use semicolon (";") to separate parameters instead of comma (",").

Thanks Joe, you helped me solve the puzzle
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@wenhao2210 

I'm sorry, but in this forum, we speak mostly English.  If you need further assistance, I suggest that you find someone who can translate for you.

According to Google Translate, you wrote:  ``I'm new to excel and want to show G grid. If D2<E2 is 0 or D2>F2 is 0.6662, if neither of them is the original value, how do I make this judgment?``

(EDIT:  Aha!  After I refreshed the page, the Chinese was translated into English automatically.  But I think Google did a better job of translation.)

I think the following is literally what you want:

=IF(D2<E2, 0, IF(D2>F2, 0.6662, D2))

However, I wonder if you really want:

=IF(D2<E2, E2, IF(D2>F2, F2, D2))

because I notice that F2 is not exactly 0.6662.

That is equivalent to the following:

=IF(D2<E2, E2, MIN(F2, D2))

Note:  Some languages use semicolon (";") to separate parameters instead of comma (",").

View solution in original post