SOLVED

Excel

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I have prepared a calender of my visit in the attached excel file.

I have to meet my brokers on every 7th day. I have a column called posting date where in i enter the day i met the broker in cell G2 (please refer the comment on G2 Cell). 

please help i have to present this to my boss on monday. 

and please NO VBA or Macros.

9 Replies
is there an attachment and I'm not seeing it?

Yes, there was an attachment. anyways, please check now!

Hi @rakeshtalwar 

Please the attached file with Non VBA Solution

Snag_6af8ceb.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert | www.ExcelExciting.com

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.

Amazing bro.... this was way to complex and you cracked it.

I will go through this and i am sure i will have some doubts, please help me solving them if i may have. 

Please let me know if there is anything i do or i can be of any help to you. 

Thanks @Faraz Shaikh 

Regards,

Rakesh 

best response confirmed by rakeshtalwar (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @rakeshtalwar

That the reason Excel Exciting =)

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert | www.ExcelExciting.com

@Faraz Shaikh there is some additional changes to what you just creaked, making it lil more complex. Will you be able to help or am i asking for too much. 

BTW i am big time follower of ms. Leila gharani  and i was surprised to see both of your video on your blog.  

Gret Going man! keep the good work!

Thanks 

Rakesh 

Hi @rakeshtalwar;

Please feel free to ask your query, you can add your query into the new post

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

Hello help my name is türkişh
Excelde bu formülde takildim yardım edin
Formül bu: 50 ÜZERI NOT SAYISI
bunu hangi formülle bulmam lazım

@rakeshtalwarHi,

I have attached a file with a simple solution to your problem. You can check it and let me know if you have any queries.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by rakeshtalwar (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @rakeshtalwar

That the reason Excel Exciting =)

View solution in original post