SOLVED

Excel Worksheets and templates

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to hide or delete or remove the columns to the right of those I'm working in on an Excel worksheet or template (the colums that are not part of my worksheet)?  All of that extra white space is driving my eyeballs nuts, but having to resize the window every time I open it is not time effective (seconds add up when you're paid on production, rather than hourly).  Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
You can highlight all the first column you don't want to see and press Ctrl right arrow to select the rest, then right click hide.
best response confirmed by Christine_R (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Savia @Christine_R 

That would be Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow for columns to right or Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow for rows below working space.

@PReagan Ooops, of course you are correct.  It's funny, you get so used to typing things sometimes you don't even think about what you're typing.

@Savia 

Happens more than I'd like to admit!

@PReagan 

Thanks, folks!  I had actually started out doing the CTRL + the right arrow, and I was losing patience - thus, my question out here, LOL!  I appreciate the input from both of you (so do my eyeballs!)  

Thanks again and have a fantastic day!

@Christine_R 

Glad to help!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christine_R (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Savia @Christine_R 

That would be Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow for columns to right or Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow for rows below working space.

View solution in original post