Excel worksheet printing

Copper Contributor

I have a multiple worksheet excel document.

Two of the worksheets are not printing correctly.  The issue is when the second page prints it is placed at the bottom of the second page instead of the top.  For example I have a schedule that should be one full page and the second page approx 1/3 of a page.  Instead of printing the second page at the top of the page it prints at the bottom 1/3 of the page. 

All of the other worksheets in the document print properly.

I can not find anything different in page settings for the one worksheet.

Has anyone else had this issue and how did you resolve.

Thank you.

3 Replies

@pammackleykkuecom 

Without a file (without sensitive data - no image) and without knowing which Excel version and OS it is, I can only guess.
Here is my guessing example, maybe it helps to solve the problem.

Unexpected behavior when you use different print quality for sheets in Excel

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/excel/different-print-quality

Thank you for your understanding and patience

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Wish you a nice day.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

@NikolinoDE 

Windows 10 Pro

Excel Office 365 ProPlus

Unfortunately, I can't help with Office 365 Pro, I don't have one at my disposal, so I can't recreate the problem if necessary, I can only advise. In this forum there are many who are very familiar with Office 365 Pro, I am almost sure that one of the professionals will get in touch. Thank you for your patience and time. Wish you a nice day / night with lots of health, joy and love. Nikolino I know I don't know anything (Socrates)