Excel workday.intl(...) weekend exceptions

Copper Contributor
I am a big fan of workday.intl in calculating project and tracking. However, I get stuck in the below scenario.

In some countries, the regular holiday is linked with next weekend to benefit the employee in having an extended weekend.
In exchange, one or more days from the past or future weekends are made working.
For example, 7th May 2020 (Thursday) is a holidayX. The HR decided to make 8th May 2020 as a holiday too, so that employees can have 4 days long weekend. (7th - 10th May).
And 16th May, Saturday day is made working.

I have the list of holidays and exception working weekends list for the year.
How to factor these working weekends exceptions excel workday or any other option?
1 Reply

@Swa00 

You can create a Excel Sheet consisting of Employee Names and Leaves issued to them and making them as N for normal and E for extended holiday issued to them. We can have a summary of total normal and extended leaves issued to each employee which can be adjusted manually with Holiday List of the organisation to adjust the Extended Leaves issued earlier. 

There is one or more process involved in this and it can not be summarized with One Formula itself.