Excel Timesheet

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

So my boss wants me to submit and send a protected view timesheet. I get the workbook and it says enable content. I click the button to enable content. I do my time punches in the allotted spaces....

When I go to save the workbook I have trouble saving it and sending it so much so to the point my boss says she gets the workbook back and the file is corrupted. 

I have so many duplicates of timesheet workbooks because I am not saving and sending correctly..? I have looked for tutorials to do it how she wants to no avail. Someone please explain.

-Dominique I.

4 Replies

Hi @Domosmee 

It seems that the workbook contains Macros.

What is the problem you are facing once you save the file? what is the error you got?

Hello @Jihad Al-Jarady

The workbook basically says I can not save it. 

Kindly, 

Dominique I. 

@Domosmee 

With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your question.

Explain your issue in relation to this file. It is certainly not always in the case of Excel but in some cases, a Picture helps too.

So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster. Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

A win-win situation for everyone.

Finally, here is a link with information on how you can get a quick and precise solution proposal.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Thank you for your reply. I actually got the answer. It was to save the workbook (without auto save) and I drag and drop it from file explorer to my boss in an email, so it does not mess up the protections in the workbook.