SOLVED

Excel Spreadsheet help - between 2 worksheets

Copper Contributor

hello,  I am trying to add values from 2nd Worksheet to master worksheet called "Budget" from the same Date ( 3/22 ) as sample. 

What kind of formula can I use to input a total valve for the same date on the Master Spread sheet cell ? 

If tried =ifna(vlookup) but only works for one cell and trying to help make process autocalculate on Budget Tab from "Baldor" tab 

IMG_20220715_234439.jpg

4 Replies

@Cbuddy You should use SUMIF for this type of calculation.

Thank you very much for the Formula help. I have also tried =Sumif(Baldor!$F:F2000) but the F column specification did not help complete the process. I may be missing something or closed parenthesis that help calculate my totals from same Dates
best response confirmed by Cbuddy (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Cbuddy That could be something like (in B22 on the Budget sheet):

=SUMIF(Baldor!$B$2:$B$2000,A22,Baldor!$F$2:$F$2000)

which means as much as, look in column B for same value as in A22 and then sum the amounts from column F on matching rows.

You then need to copy this formula up and down as you want to use it on every row.

@Riny_van_Eekelen  Thank you so much for your help.  That was the perfect formula I been looking for !! 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Cbuddy (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Cbuddy That could be something like (in B22 on the Budget sheet):

=SUMIF(Baldor!$B$2:$B$2000,A22,Baldor!$F$2:$F$2000)

which means as much as, look in column B for same value as in A22 and then sum the amounts from column F on matching rows.

You then need to copy this formula up and down as you want to use it on every row.

View solution in original post