excel sorting function

Copper Contributor

my excel is office 2019 . i cannot see sorting function . I also cannot see Dynamic array

=FILTER(A5:D20,C5:C20=H2,""

SORTBY() - 

10 Replies

@kt546 

Select File > Account. What do you see under Product Information?

S0163.png

almost exactly the same . only version is 2008 ( build 13127.21216 ( click to run)

@kt546 

Thanks! But what does it say higher up. In the screenshot that I posted, you can see that I have Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019. That is the non-suscription version which does not get new features such as the FILTER, SORT and SEQUENCE functions. What do you have?

same as what i show
now i lost my app for office 365 how can i reinstall the app

@kt546 

Office Professional Plus 2019 does not have the new functions (and will not get them),

If you have a subscription to Microsoft 365 you should be able to sign in on https://www.office.com and select 'Install Office'.

what version of microsoft 365 can keep update the new version of office i cannot see the office 365 software in my computer

@kt546 

Your screenshot shows that you currently have Office 2019.

If you want to use the new functions, and if you do not have a subscription to Microsoft 365, you will have to get a subscription. See Compare all Microsoft 365 Products 

have @Hans Vogelaar 

i have download the office365 but i cannot see in my computer with microsft 365 

@kt546 

After downloading, you have to install it.

You should then see Word, Excel etc. in your Start menu,