Excel Online - default view and filters

Brass Contributor

We have a file using Excel online and for some reason, every time everyone opens the file, the default view is set to a certain employees filtered view.  I tried to edit the default view to get rid of the filters but that does not look possible

Any ideas?

4 Replies

@Bryan123 

With your permission, if I can recommend you, please always add specific information about your Excel version and operating system to your concerns. As well as, if possible or necessary, a file (without sensitive data). Information on where the file is, such as OnDrive or Sharepoint, is of advantage. In this way, you will come up with a proposed solution much faster and more precisely. This also makes it much easier for the helpers to provide the help that they would like to offer you. It helps both :).

Here is a link with information on how you can quickly find a solution that is most suitable for you.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding

I would be happy to welcome you to this forum with a new question also in the future.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

I am having a problem, when using Excel in a formula, the results = SPILL

@Joel_Bloggs 

How to fix the #SPILL! error

Most often, a #SPILL! error occurs when a spill range is blocked by something on the worksheet, and the solution is to clear the spill range of any obstructing data. However, a #SPILL! error can have other causes as well. Read below for details. More information in the upper link.

Hope I was able to help you with this info.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

It's excel online on a Windows PC