Excel not savinng

Copper Contributor

When I use Excel, no matter which spreadsheet I open, I now have to turn Autosave on with each workbook. If I don't it will not save any of my work, and I have to it all over again. I've never had this happen until last week, and had to redo my check register twice because I wasn't sure what happened the first time. I turn autosave on manually, which opens it up to share with the Onedrive, then it saves properly. Not being used to this, I know I will forget and I use Excel a LOT. Can you tell me what happened and how to fix it please?

3 Replies

@KimiZ 

By the way, I have checked the setting of "Autosave Onedrive and Sharepoint Online files by default" on Excel" and it is checked. This happens with every single workbook I open, new or existing.

And now none of my spreadsheets are saving at all.

@KimiZ Hello! You've posted your question in the Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Excel space - please post Excel questions here in the future.