Excel - Merging excel listings & creating email listing to export

Copper Contributor

Can someone show me how to create an email list from an exisiting name  list

2 Replies
can you provide more details?

@Linda540 

Please describe your project / topic / problem exactly. Preferably with a file (without sensitive data), please, as far as possible, no picture.

Name your Excel version (office version e.g. 2016 or 2019 or 365 web or 365 pro, etc) and your operating system (e.g. Win10 (20H2), Win 10 (1903), Mac, etc.).

With this little additional information that you provide to the community (there are no sensitive or personal data), you can get a solution much faster and more precisely.

Nevertheless, I would like to send you an approximate solution proposal.

Take a look at the information on this page, maybe this will help you as a starting point for your project.

https://www.rondebruin.nl/win/section1.htm

Any articles, templates, third-party products or information I have provided are for reference only. While I endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct as far as I can. I make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, reliability, suitability, or availability of any product or information, article, file, template, or related graphic on my posts in this forum. The trust you place in such information is therefore entirely at your own risk.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.