Excel imprime celdas en blanco

Copper Contributor

Cuando imprimo hojas en excel se imprime todo excepto el contenido de las celdas. Este problema solo lo tengo con excel. Word, Power point, etc, imprime bien.
Es en todas las computadoras de la oficina, con cualquier documento de excel no carga el contenido de las celdas

gerardosace_0-1603120838253.png

11 Replies

@gerardosace 

It looks like Excel provides extra security. Is that the same in Print Preview of if you print to PDF?

@gerardosace 

If I can guess here,

If the standard printer (in the network) is changed, for example by Word, Excel only prints correctly if the current printer is selected again, otherwise a meaningless file with a few bytes ends up in the document directory (applies to some printers, such as LJ P2055DN). Give it a try, maybe this will lift the problem.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Tengo la impresora de red seleccionada en mi ordenador, así como en los demás de la oficina.

No había tenido problemas, la impresora tiene trabajando desde hace meses pero hoy empezó a imprimir el formato pero vacias las celdas.

Solamente convirtiendo el excel en pdf imprime bien

El sistema operativo es lo siguiente.

gerardosace_0-1603128336110.pnggerardosace_1-1603128345201.png

@Sergei Baklan 

En la vista previa tanto de excel como de pdf sale así (como debe de imprimirse), pero a la hora de ver la hoja que salió de la impresora está vacio

gerardosace_0-1603128423900.png

@gerardosace 

Traducido con software:
Sospecho que usa impresoras diferentes y que se debe a la configuración de impresión o la preparación de la impresión.

Algunas ideas:
- Cambie un poco el ancho de la columna o los márgenes (solo unos pocos píxeles para ver si tiene algún efecto).
- Juega con la configuración de impresión. A veces hay algo como "Reducir para ajustar la página" u otras formas de escalado
- Verifique la actualización del controlador de la impresora
- Buscar en Google el problema, especificando el tipo de impresora exacto.

Un último intento luego en el formato de celda.
- Seleccionar área, botón derecho del mouse, formatear celdas, protección, clic oculto.

Aqui esta alguna informacion adicional:

Las páginas en blanco se imprimen inesperadamente en Excel

https://docs.microsoft.com/es-es/office/troubleshoot/excel/blank-pages-unexpectedly-printed

Nikolino

@gerardosace 

Sorry, after double translation is introduced into discussion I understand nothing, @NikolinoDE will continue. Most probably an issue is with driver settings.

@NikolinoDE 

Ahora ya empezó con los archivos PDF tambien

Mr. Baklan, thank you for your trust :).
But I'm not sure why this could be. The factors are complex, since according to information the whole office packet as far as all the PCs behave that way.
One possibility of error is, as you already said, the driver.
But with such complex problems, there are usually several factors at play.
Think that after all attempts a restart always helps.

Ps. I only translated the Spanish with a translator. I'm not sure whether this is correct either.

Thank you for your understanding and patience with me :)

Nikolino

@gerardosace 

Most of the time, the printer turns out to be the cause of the problem:

Open the hidden icons in the lower right corner of the Windows bar. There select "Stop" and "Restart". If the file still does not print, stop printing and restart from Word.
Also, check the printer's cables. Reconnect the power cable and the connection cable to the PC.
Another possible cause is out of date driver software.
Update device drivers
In the search box on the taskbar, type “device manager”, then select Device Manager.

Select a category to view device names, then right-click (or press and hold) the device you want to update.
Update the driver software and try again.
Since virus scanners can also be part of the problem, you should temporarily deactivate them and start a new print job.
If none of the steps worked, your last resort is to repair Excel
Right-click the Start button Windows Start Button in Windows 10 (lower left)

and choose Apps and Features from the pop-up menu.
Select the Microsoft Office product that you want to repair and select Change.
Here are some instructions

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/office/reparar-una-aplicaci%c3%b3n-de-office-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-...

If that doesn't help then reinstall Excel (Office).

Please understand that it is difficult to reconstruct the problem with such a complex problem where there is no access (not even remote access).
Please try these steps, they may solve the problem.
If not, then I can recommend to order a trusted service technician for you or to grant remote access.

Nikolino

Small additional question Is the problem only with one file / workbook / worksheet or with all of them?

@NikolinoDE 

Traducido con programa de traducción de software:

Espero que haya encontrado una solución a su problema.

Si no es así, estamos aquí para intentar ayudarlo.
Si el problema se ha resuelto, me alegro por ti.

Te deseo un buen día / noche con mucha salud, alegría y amor.

Gracias por su paciencia y su tiempo.

Nikolino
Yo se que no se nada (Sócrates)

* Por favor, marque y vote cualquier respuesta si ayuda, ya que será beneficioso para más miembros de la comunidad que lean aquí.

--------------------------------------

English:

I hope that you have found a solution to your problem. If not, we are here to try and assist you.
If the problem has been solved, I'm happy for you.

Wish you a nice day / night with lots of health, joy and love.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Nikolino

* Kindly Mark and Vote any reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.