SOLVED

Excel how to delete a file page

Copper Contributor

I have searched forever on how to delete a file page I have created and no longer want.  Help

4 Replies
best response confirmed by dsmed820 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@dsmed820 

Here is some information, as I understood it in your message.

Hope this information helps you further.

Insert or delete a worksheet

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/insert-or-delete-a-worksheet-19d3d21e-a3b3-4e13-a422-d1f4...

For the future, if I may suggest, please add a file (without sensitive data) and describe your plan on it. The error could be identified faster and more specifically. Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, it is definitely not in the case of Excel.

This means that you can be helped more quickly and the best possible solution tailored to your needs can be offered. So everyone is helped.

Help to be helped.

* It's always good to add your operating system and Excel version.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

@NikolinoDEThanks for your help.  Can't believe I overlooked the delete icon at top of page.   But I have it now.  Quick response too.  

Your welcome
I am very pleased that I am able to help you.

Nikolino

Thank you for the hint as to deleting multiple sheets in a workbook. The repeat function (it looks like a loop direction or a circulating arrow). I have just recently found that this function is very helpful in other ways and did not know it could be used for muBetreff: Excel how to delete a file pageltiple sheet deleting.  @dsmed820 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by dsmed820 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@dsmed820 

Here is some information, as I understood it in your message.

Hope this information helps you further.

Insert or delete a worksheet

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/insert-or-delete-a-worksheet-19d3d21e-a3b3-4e13-a422-d1f4...

For the future, if I may suggest, please add a file (without sensitive data) and describe your plan on it. The error could be identified faster and more specifically. Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, it is definitely not in the case of Excel.

This means that you can be helped more quickly and the best possible solution tailored to your needs can be offered. So everyone is helped.

Help to be helped.

* It's always good to add your operating system and Excel version.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

View solution in original post