Excel Help

Copper Contributor

Hi All

Taking on board a suggestion, let's try again with some pic:

Let's say i have 1 sheet whit the below:

Boms.PNG

- ingredients codes are selected from a drop down list and ingredients name is recognized by a vlookup formula 

In another sheet i have the following:

SF.PNG

My problem is to calculate the below according to sales forecast

IF.PNG

Hope the above is now clear enough to get a solution

Thanks in advance for your help      

7 Replies

@DomeP 

You concluded with: 

Hope the above is clear enough to get a solution

The fact that you've had nearly 60 views and no replies may tell you that your hope has not been realized. It wasn't clear enough. At the very least, post some images of the two sheets (just making sure that no names of real customers are revealed)...to help us visualize the level of detail and its organization.

If it's possible, again without revealing identities of customers, it would be even more helpful to put a link to the file if you have it on OneDrive or in Google Drive.

Seems to be a situation where the FILTER function might be useful. A sample workbook would help, if you're able to upload one.

@mathetes
How about now?

@DomeP 

Looks more like Power Query would be the necessary tool now, and on my Mac I don't have that. So here's calling some of those who know that tool. @Sergei Baklan  @Riny_van_Eekelen  @Hans Vogelaar

@mathetes , @DomeP 

Oops... that's better to have sample file to play and not to build the model from scratch.

@Sergei Baklan 

Sorry took me a while, please find the attached Doc

@mathetes 

Doc attached 

Thanks