Excel Graph

Copper Contributor

Hello! I have a question regarding an excel graph that I assume is an easy fix, however, I cannot figure it out for the life of me for some reason! I have attached a photo of the graph that I am working on. The orange curve corresponds to the primary axis and there are no issues with that one. The blue curve I had data that was showing a constant velocity, however, the data points were scattered so I needed to zoom out in order to see the flat line. I did this by changing my bounds to 10 and -2. The line is flat/constant around -0.25 and I would like to show that in a clearer way on my graph. So to do that, I changed my major units to 0.25, however, that gives me the 40+ values from -2 to 10 in 0.25 increments which makes the y axis very crowded. Is there a way to minimize the amount of y axis values that show? I would like to have 8 or so values, but still show -0.25 where my data is horizontal at. If that did not make sense feel free to ask additional questions!Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 7.06.33 PM.png

1 Reply

@wolfc2290 

How about setting the minimum of the secondary y-axis to -2.25 and the major unit to 1

Or the minimum to -2 and the major unit to 1.75

Or the minimum to -1.75 and the major unit to 1.5