Excel Formules

Copper Contributor

Good morning,

I would like to know if you could provide me with some formulas.

The case is that I need a price to be calculated depending on the information that I put.

For example:

A delivery (type B or C = 20€/h per extra person without counting the first one) made by two people, in zone 2 (120€ = 1-2 pallets + extra costs for more pallets depending on the quantity).

Let the system calculate it for me.

2 Replies

@Julietacloquell 

Please provide detailed information about the setup. Do you have a list of types, number of persons, number of pallets, zones etc. with the corresponding cost?

It would be useful if you could attach a small sample workbook demonstrating the problem (without sensitive data), or if that is not possible, make it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar.

@Julietacloquell 

As Mr Vogelaar  informed you, a little more information does not hurt anyone :).

Here is an example of a formula that you can use in Excel to calculate the price based on the information you provided:

`=IF(AND(DeliveryType="B",DeliveryType="C"),20*(NumPeople-1),0)+IF(Zone=2,120+IF(NumPallets>2,(NumPallets-2)*ExtraCostPerPallet,0),0)`

In this formula, `DeliveryType` refers to the type of delivery (B or C), `NumPeople` refers to the number of people making the delivery, `Zone` refers to the zone of delivery (in this case, 2), `NumPallets` refers to the number of pallets being delivered, and `ExtraCostPerPallet` refers to the extra cost per pallet for more than 2 pallets.

You can adjust this formula to fit your specific needs by changing the cell references and values as needed.

Done with the help of AI, the formula is untested and questioning your text.

If that is not what you want...I would like to refer you again to Mr. Vogelaar’s  message.

In addition, here is a link: Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

I hope this helps!