SOLVED

EXCEL FORMULA

Brass Contributor

I HAVE AN EXCEL SHeet CONTAINS 5 COLUMNS.

Column -A for DATE , Column  - B for PRODUCT Opening , Column - C for PRODUCT Received , Column - D for PRODUCT Issue and Column - E for PRODUCT Closing.

if In  Cell B3 =30 , in Cell C3= 5 and Cell D3=12. So SUM(B3,C3,-D3)= 23 in Cell E3 . now i want formula if C3 and ,D3 is blank then E3 will be blank, means result of B3+C3-D3 = BLANK. if  C3, D3 is filled by Some Neumerical Number  then E3 =B3+C3-D3 (Some result will be visible in Cell E3).

Hope i may get help from community in this regards.

Thanking You

TARUNKANTI1964

4 Replies
best response confirmed by TARUNKANTI1964 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@TARUNKANTI1964 

In E3:

=IF(OR(C3:D3=""), "", SUM(B3,C3,-D3))

@TARUNKANTI1964 

=IF(AND( ISBLANK(C3), ISBLANK(D3)),"", B3+C3-D3)

'---

This version might be more informative...

=IF(AND( ISBLANK(C3), ISBLANK(D3)), B3, B3+C3-D3)

'---

Nothing Left to Lose

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au8Lyt79SOuhZw2MCH7_7MuLj04?e=sAwbHU

(free excel programs)

Both Solutions Are Excellent Solutions!! Actually I Am at A Loss for Words to Express My Gratitude. Many Thanks to Every Member of the Community and I Would Like to Thank the Two of You Mr. Hans Vogelaar and Mr. Nothing_Left_to_Lose separately Also. In Fact, I am Indebted to This Community in Many Ways Regarding my EXCEL Solution.

Yours Faithfully
TARUNKANTI1964
Both Solutions Are Excellent Solutions!! Actually I Am at A Loss for Words to Express My Gratitude. Many Thanks to Every Member of the Community and I Would Like to Thank the Two of You Mr. Hans Vogelaar and Mr. Nothing_Left_to_Lose separately Also. In Fact, I am Indebted to This Community in Many Ways Regarding my EXCEL Solution.

Yours Faithfully
TARUNKANTI1964
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TARUNKANTI1964 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@TARUNKANTI1964 

In E3:

=IF(OR(C3:D3=""), "", SUM(B3,C3,-D3))

View solution in original post