SOLVED

Excel formula to Reference To different values in a table

Copper Contributor

I am currently working on a dynamic calculation of values based on what is typed into a cell on a different sheet inside of a work book. I have tried everything from different lookup functions to match and index, and I am stuck.

The process goes as follows, on 'TableLinksB36!' a value will be entered that represents the roof top temperature of a home at 0.5" above the roof, then on Lists there is a table that references the value from TableLinks! goes to that row in the table, and then checks for another value at 'TableLinksB36!' which is referring to one of the headers from the temperature table on Lists!, once the formula determines both of those values, it will match up the row(roof top temp) and column(table header) and return the value that matches both criteria. 

Attached below is the two sheets that are referenced. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Carson_Cowan (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Sorry, I tried attaching my file but it won't let me any help with that helps as well
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Carson_Cowan (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Sorry, I tried attaching my file but it won't let me any help with that helps as well

View solution in original post