Excel Formula - Latest Date is Service 1 then next is Service 2

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi - I have a complex (to me!) excel formula needed that I cannot get my head around.

I have a spreadsheet with two tabs. One as a 'Dashboard' and the second tab as the data to run this. The dashboard shows 4 columns and multiple rows.

Essentially I am tracking each registration (vehicle) that has a service every 14 days. The service alternates between service 1 and service 2.

Column A - Registration

Column B - Last Service

Column C - Next Service

Column D -

Column A-C is fine and working however I cannot come up with a formula to put in column D that shows what the next service will be.

The data sheet is used to record registration, service date and type of service.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks,

2 Replies
If you can bring back the last type of service could you do a formula that looks up that data and if equal to 1 return 2 else return 1?
The data is still there in my data tab but unsure the formula to make sure it looked up the latest service as the data holds all services for the entire history.

It would need to be IF registration is the same as registration on the dashboard and the IS the latest date THEN the next service is the other