Excel formula Help Needed Please

Copper Contributor

I am trying to create an excel spreadsheet that list activities of daily living on one axis and on the other axis list the days in a calendar month for a year. I would like to be able to type the year and the monthly calendars change based off the year I typed. I can't figure that out. Also, I would like the calendar to auto fill the initials of the employee who would be responsible for those activities based on a work schedule which is 2 day one employee and 2 days the other. For the employee schedule starting with 01/2/2019 it would be RH and 01/03/2019 RH then am 01/4/2019 and 01/05/2019 however, I want to be able to look at 2017 and it shows me who would have been responsible for those activities back then. Also, as the sheet shows there are certain activities that are done every day and certain that are not. So for bathing, and dusting, laundry I want it to automatically select what days to fill in instead of every day and fill it every 3 or 4 days whomever would be working that day. I am in need of desperate help I know there is an easier way of doing all of this and I am entering everything manually and its not very fun.

0 Replies