SOLVED

Excel Formula Bar Color

Copper Contributor

My Formula Bar background is Blue and the text is Black.

How do I change the Formula Bar background to white or no color?

6 Replies
Can you upload a screenshot? I haven't heard of being able to change the formula bar appearance. Is anything else mis-colored?

@RetiredOldMan 

File > Options > General > Personalize.... and then select the color theme as desired.

JulianoPetrukio_0-1639182179231.png

Your recommendation changed the color of the bar at the top but not the color of te formula bar

@RetiredOldMan 

This is new for me and I suspect that it is more related to your Operational System setup than Excel configuration.

The highlighted spots, their colors come from the Operational system.

JulianoPetrukio_0-1639184476284.png

best response confirmed by Grahmfs13 (Microsoft)
Solution

I just had this issue and we fixed it by changing my theme color on my desktop. Under the control panel and appearance.. once I changed the color of my theme/background it changed they color of my "system" which changed the color of my formula bar in Excel.. very dumb but.. it worked...@Juliano-Petrukio @RetiredOldMan 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Grahmfs13 (Microsoft)
Solution

I just had this issue and we fixed it by changing my theme color on my desktop. Under the control panel and appearance.. once I changed the color of my theme/background it changed they color of my "system" which changed the color of my formula bar in Excel.. very dumb but.. it worked...@Juliano-Petrukio @RetiredOldMan 

View solution in original post