Excel Files Consolidator Tool

Iron Contributor

Hi Excel Champs,

Have you every faced the problem to consolidate multiple excel files from same folder when numbers are high and format is same? Inst it tedious job.

Here you can download the Consolidator tool and VBA code for it.

https://excelsirji.com/vba-tool-to-consolidate-excel-files-from-a-folder/

Please give a like to this post, if you think. this is worth making tool.

Have a great day.

Regards

Kapil

Excelsirji.Com

3 Replies

@jukapil 

IMHO, nowadays Power Query exists for such tasks.

@Sergei Baklan yeah I am aware of Power Query however this can help people who are not familiar with power query and sometimes face challenges. It is just one click solution. So thought to share.

I am big fan of yours and glad to see you read my post. I am following since I joined and really an inspiration. I saw many of your answers which helped me to look on problems from new angle.

I also started a website "Excelsirji.Com" two years ago and keep updating it whenever I get chance from my job. I will be grateful if you have a look whenever you have free time and share your feedback. Will really help. I am currently covering basics these days and developing it. Will not waste your more time. Have a great day :)

Regards

Kapil

@jukapil 

Hi Kapil and thank you. 

I checked the site very briefly, looks nice. Perhaps later will dig in more details. But in any case such discussion is not for TechComm, it'll be against the policy to advert any resource in any form.