I've been using Data Streamer on almost all of my testing projects for more than a year now and everything was working perfect till about 2 weeks ago Excel was updated and the Data Streamer Add-in broke.
The problem is with the Data-out sheet, it wont send any data out to the connected Microcontroller(Arduino DUE), and I tested the hardware with other software like Arduino IDE and Visual Studio and it worked perfect in sending and receiving data to and from the connected device. Also, when changing the number of channels the Data-In sheet updates just fine but not the Data-Out sheet. and when trying to use the settings Console to transmit data it crashes.
I repaired the Office installation and its the same and even tried using different Baud Rates but all my attempts has failed.
I am using Windows 10 PRO with Microsoft 365 Apps for business subscription Version 2010 (Build 13328.20278) "Current Channel(Preview).