SOLVED

Excel custom icon design

Copper Contributor

How to create a custom icon for graphical bill book? please help:folded_hands::folded_hands:IMG_20220312_093322.jpg

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@AryanRai 

Create a template

If you frequently create a certain type of document, such as a monthly report, a sales forecast, or a presentation with a company logo, save it as a template so you can use that as your starting point instead of recreating the file from scratch each time you need it. Start with a document that you already created, a document you downloaded, or a new Microsoft template you customized. 

Add or remove a sheet background

In Microsoft Excel, you can use a picture as a sheet background for display purposes only. A sheet background is not printed, and it is not retained in an individual worksheet or in an item that you save as a Web page.

Because a sheet background is not printed, it cannot be used as a watermark. However, you can mimic a watermark that will be printed by inserting a graphic in a header or footer.

Hope I was able to help you with this info.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thanks for your valuable reply. It will help me a lot.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@AryanRai 

Create a template

If you frequently create a certain type of document, such as a monthly report, a sales forecast, or a presentation with a company logo, save it as a template so you can use that as your starting point instead of recreating the file from scratch each time you need it. Start with a document that you already created, a document you downloaded, or a new Microsoft template you customized. 

Add or remove a sheet background

In Microsoft Excel, you can use a picture as a sheet background for display purposes only. A sheet background is not printed, and it is not retained in an individual worksheet or in an item that you save as a Web page.

Because a sheet background is not printed, it cannot be used as a watermark. However, you can mimic a watermark that will be printed by inserting a graphic in a header or footer.

Hope I was able to help you with this info.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

View solution in original post