excel: creating template out of list

Copper Contributor

I need some help or at least good advice. I have a list of data with around 70 people which are working around the world. To get a good overview and quick acess to each person i try to create a specific chart/template. I wanto to have each member separated in each country their are working. Each country is a separat working folder in excel. On my main working folder with all my data, one row shows each country. in each working folder (Country) i want to create a template for each person which can be filled with the important content from the main list. I also want to be able to add new people on the main list which should automaticly be copied in to the right working folder (Country). i hope my excel screenshots gives you glimpse of want the end product should looke like. i just started using excel and i know it is not the easiest task to start with so im happy if anyone could help or give me some good ideas how to make it as easy as possible. Thx :)excel screenshot 1 main list.PNGexcel screenshot 2 working folder CHE.PNG

0 Replies