Excel cell data not updating until i press enter

Copper Contributor

i am using stock market software which supports export live data to excel.  Now i want capture all the volume and price tick shown in excel to be copied in new sheet each tick should be copied in new row

how can i achieve this.

5 Replies

@Viral_Shah 

It's not clear, at least for me.

- in which form software returns you the data

- would you like to have in new sheet current status and only layout will be changed; or you'd like to keep history

In general that's better to discuss having sample file.

@Sergei Baklanthe attached file contains data from my software.  it is updated tick by tick every second during market hours.  the sheet also contains VB code in sheet one which updates data in sheet 2 from sheet one when ever data is changed in sheet one.  now to updated sheet 2 i need to enter the value in sheet one in column A to update sheet 2 and press enter for updation.  when data comes in sheet named (streaming stock watch) some required rows are linked in sheet one data comes in sheet one but it dosent update in sheet 2.  i want sheet one data to be updated in sheet 2 automatically as soon as tick is changed in sheet one.  My software vendor is sharekhan stock broker.

@Viral_Shah 

Thank you for the update, but it's still not clear. Let forget about the stocks for a while. You have main sheet which is updated somehow on regular basis with couple dozens of fields. And you have Shett1 and Sheet2 with fields "close" and "Qty".  How these fields are connected to main sheet?

through paste link excel option

@Sergei BaklanI have attached new file and links are updated of close and qty