excel and proposal to invoices

Copper Contributor

Greetings group.. I'm looking to be able to extract data/items from a spreadsheet, have that populate to a sales proposal and then be able to generate an invoice.  I could really use the help if it's possible. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

5 Replies

@jwdann 

I wish you much success in your project.

Financial management

Hope I could help

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thank you Nikolino.  I'm actually trying to find this out for a friend.. (Nick). :)  what we are wanting to be able to do/learn is... extract information from a spreadsheet that can be put into a proposal and then after the sale/job is completed be able to take that information and put it into an invoice....so the initial spreadsheet lists supplies, costs and other items needed for a job--the particular job  may not require all of the options so we want a way to pull item and pricing for the items needed and have that info placed into an proposal that can be sent to the customer and once the job is done, convert that info to an invoice to file.

@jwdann 

Here is a demo file with an example

Click to Link to the company site to see more infos.

However, to achieve this precisely can only be mastered by contract work.

You would have to adjust the VAT depending on the country, any tax additions depending on the product and country, etc..

In general, you would have to pay a lot of attention and invest a lot of man-hours if you want a Taylor made solution.

Otherwise the attached file could also fit :), even if is in German :)

Turn quotes into paid invoices by using the Services Web Database template

Steops for a proposed solution with Access from Microsoft itself

thank you Nicolino.. I'll have a look at it. I appreciate you taking the time to offer assistance.
You are welcome. Hope this information will help you further. Nikolino I know I don't know anything (Socrates)