Error #NAME?

Copper Contributor

I am getting an error, #NAME? in .xlsm when trying to get a 128 barcode. The error is when the 

8 Replies
it means you probably have a typo. check here. https://www.got-it.ai/solutions/excel-chat/excel-tutorial/blog/fix-name-errors-in-excel#:~:text=The%.... you may need to share the formula to get help
I have verified the name of the vba and what is typed in the excel spreadsheet. My coworker can open it on his computer and it works. But then I try and it doesnt work.
Is it perhaps linked to another file?

We have the excel file on a shared drive. He opens it and it works. I do the same on my computer and it doesnt work. Not sure if I dont have something downloaded for barcodes or something else. 

@Jagodragon 

This is what I am typing in for code:
=PERSONAL.XLDB!code128([@Barcode])

@Marv_M 

PERSONAL.XLDB should be PERSONAL.XLSB

Correct,I mistyped it in here. Sorry
The #NAME error in Excel occurs when you incorrectly type the range name, refer to a deleted range name, or forget to put quotation marks around a text string in a formula. This error would have been noticed several times and this can appear for various reasons, the most common being misspelled formula.

Solution: Correct the typo in the syntax and retry the formula. Tip: Instead of manually entering defined names in formulas, you can have Excel do it automatically for you. To do that, go to the Formulas tab, in Defined Names group, click Use in Formula, and then select the defined name you want to add.

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez