Dynmic Expenses Sheet

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Can someone help me with creating the dynamic expenses sheet?

3 Replies

@Shanmukh0705 

How should this dynamic expense sheet look like?

Which factors are important to you?

What to count or add to dynamically? ...or. evaluate.

Many answers that only you can give ... ask yourself what needs / wants the user to do this dynamic expense sheet.

With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your project.

Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

A win-win situation for everyone.

Please no picture, even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not always in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

At the same time, to stimulate your imagination, I am sending you this link where you can find various templates in this direction.

Microsoft Budgets Templates

Thank you for your time and patience.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Hi@Shanmukh0705 

Dozen of well formatted predefined templates are available in MS. Excel. Click on File >>> New >>> Type "expenses" in the search tab and you will see many expense related files.

tauqeeracma_0-1615978148947.png

Hope you will find a tempalte that matches your requirements.

Thanks

Tauqeer

Thank you for the response Nik,I have sent you message can you please check, Thanks in advance   @NikolinoDE