drop down list with automatic loaded "✔"

Copper Contributor

#1....   The "✔" in this screen shot. i need to be automatically generated in screen shot #2#1.... The "✔" in this screen shot. i need to be automatically generated in screen shot #2#2#2I need to create a drop-down listing that will have peoples name then in other columns "✔" will show what the person is qualified for. But i want those "✔" to be

11 Replies

@philip1265 

It would help if you attached a sample workbook, or made it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar.

i attached screen shots of what i would like. I just don't know how to create it.

@philip1265 

See the request in my previous reply.

@philip1265 

You have to share the workbook. I get a page titled "Access Denied".

S1335.png

@Hans Vogelaar

I added you to share it.

@philip1265 

Thank you, that worked. I have downloaded the workbook.

On which sheet do you want the dropdown? And where should we then get the information for the check marks from?

On the Saturday sheet.
The screen shots at the beginning are what needs to be pulled.

@philip1265 

See if the attached version does what you want.

@Hans Vogelaar 

no it is not. the attached screen shot is for 1 person.. the check marks in that row need to be linked to his name under the columns that the check marks are associated with. and that person might go to another airline for work, so those those check mars need to be apart of his name.

ScreenShot_4_23_2022_2_10_37_PM.png

@philip1265 

In that case, I have no idea what you want. Could you try to explain it in detail, as clearly as you can, with specific examples?